Wednesday, April 8, 2009

McKenna's 3rd Birthday!

She was just way too cute. She liked lining up her presents and counting them! She talked for weeks about the party she was going to have! She's really into ballerinas and princesses!
She also got a Hannah Montana microphone that she sang a few songs for everyone!


She had a hard time waiting for everyone to sing before she started on the cake!


We are so thankful for family that helped us make Kenna's day even more special. We love you all!



3 comments:

Matthew and Hailey said...

Happy Birthday McKenna! It looks like you had a blast. I can't wait until Katherine can twirl around in a tutu. It must be so much fun!

Cordie said...

Melissa thanks for your nice comment, I still feel inadequate behind the camera so it is nice to hear things like that. I hope your beautiful daughter had a wonderful birthday!

Burdick Family said...

What a little cutie! I love that she is "all girl." I can't believe she is really 3!